Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 112.23 High Feb 20, 2020 and a key resistance
- RES 3: 111.71 High Mar 24 and a key resistance
- RES 2: 111.30/32 High Mar 26, 2020 / 1.0% 10-dma envelope
- RES 1: 111.12 Intraday high
- PRICE: 110.90 @ 06:24 BST Jun 24
- SUP 1: 109.72 Low June 21
- SUP 2: 109.40/19 50-day EMA / Low Jun 7
- SUP 3: 108.56/34 Low May 25 / Low May 7 and key S/T support
- SUP 4: 107.48 Low Apr 23 and the bear trigger
USDJPY traded higher yesterday and delivered fresh 2021 highs, with a print above Y110.97, Mar 31 high and the previous bull trigger. This cements the uptrend and maintains a bullish price sequence of higher highs and higher lows. Attention is on 111.30/32, the Mar 26, 2020 high and 1.0% 10-dma envelope. Initial key support is unchanged at 109.72, Jun 21 low. A break of this level is required to signal a top.