Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
GERMANY: Trade conflicts cost German exporters 30 billion euros in lost growth:
Die Welt (RTRS)
- Uncertainty and the bureaucratic fall-out from the trade war between China and
the United States is set to cost the export-oriented German economy 30 billion
euros in growth this year, newspaper Die Welt reported.
- The paper cited a report by the German Chambers of Commerce (DIHK) that it had
seen, according to which export growth was set to be all but wiped out this year
as a result of the fall-out from global trade tensions.
- Link: https://tinyurl.com/y42cx8qh