Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
US TSY FUTURES: Trading mildly higher, back to top of range w/latest gains on
Rtrs ECB source story re: end date bond buy program. Otherwise modest but
improving volume as Japan back from one day holiday, general quiet at start of
two day FOMC policy meeting. Current futures levels:
* Dec Ultra bonds up 18/32 at 167-08 (166-21L/167-08H)
* Dec 30-yr Bond futures up 11/32 at 154-22 (154-12L/154-23H)
* Dec 10-yr futures up 4/32 at 126-06.5 (126-02.5L/126-07H)
* Dec 5-yr futures up 2.5/64 at 118-00.75 (117-29.75L/118-01H)
* Dec 2-yr futures up .5/32 at 108-00.5 (107-31.25L/108-00.75H)