Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
US TSY FUTURES: Trading weaker w/EGBs, near late overnight lows on average
volume. Risk-on tone gains momentum as N. Korea threat eased as Kim Jong Un
backed off threat, wants to observe US more before acting. Equities stronger
(eminis +6.00, 2469.50), gold weaker (-8.30, 1273.84), oil weaker (WTI -.29,
47.30). Current futures levels:
* Sep Ultra bonds down 1-0/32 at 166-19 (166-14L/167-17H)
* Sep 30-yr Bond futures down 22/32 at 154-15 (154-12L/155-06H)
* Sep 10-yr futures down 10.5/64 at 126-07 (126-06.5L/126-18H)
* Sep 5-yr futures down 5.25/32 at 118-10.75 (118-10.5L/118-16.25H)
* Sep 2-yr futures down 1.25/32 at 108-06.25 (108-06.25L/108-07.75H)