Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
Below gives key levels of markets in the second half of the Asia-Pac session:
- Hang Seng up 36.95 points at 28978.49
- CSI 300 up 0.04 points at 5090.56
- KOSPI down 26.24 points at 3189.44
- U.S. 10-Yr yield up 0.71bp at 1.6287%
- China 10-Yr yield down 0.7bp at 3.192%
- USD/CNH up 4 pips at 6.4808
- USD/KRW up 1.2 at 1111.6
- BBG/JPM ADXY Index down 0 at 108.57
- YUAN FX RATE MORE LIKELY IN TWO-WAY MOVE THIS YEAR: JOURNAL
- SOUTH KOREA APRIL CONSUMER CONFIDENCE RISES TO 102.2
- H.K.'S CHAN SEES Y/Y GROWTH IN 1Q GDP, ENDING DECLINE
- MALAYSIA MARCH EXPORTS RISE 31% Y/Y; EST. +22.7%