Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
US TSYS SUMMARY: Treasuries are little changed early Friday, with nonfarm
payrolls data up later.
- The Jun 19 T-Note future is down 0.5/32 at 122-205, with fairly minimal
movement overnight (range of 122-17 to 122-24) despite big drops in Asian
equities amid weak China trade data.
- A bit of Thursday`s post-ECB meeting curve flattening has receded.
- The 2-Yr yield is down 0.6bps at 2.4671%, 5-Yr is down 0.5bps at 2.4353%,
10-Yr is down 0.2bps at 2.6375%, and 30-Yr is up 0.2bps at 3.0286%.
- MNI Median for Feb Nonfarm Payrolls gains (0830ET/1330GMT) is +183k (BBG:180k,
Whisper: 173k). Avg hourly earnings median is 0.3% M/M, whisper is 0.2%.
- Jan housing data out same time as NFPs. Starts are expected to show slight
recovery to 1.178mn pace after big slowdown in Dec (1.078mn).
- San Francisco Fed President Mary Daly participates in a conference in
Washington at 1500GMT; Chair Powell at 2200ET/0300GMT Stanford; also Powell will
be interviewed on 60 Minutes, broadcast on Sunday.