Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
US TSYS SUMMARY: Treasuries open NY weaker, flatter after overnight range into
2pm ET FOMC mtg, 2way flow then ebb starting 4:20am ET. Mkt expects 25-bps US
rate hike; Fed Chr Yellen holds 2:30pm ET news conference.
- TOKYO: Tsys opened steady then gained with buyers of 5Y, 10Ys; US$/yen waned
on Alabama US Senate race appearing to go to Dem. Doug Jones, who beat Roy Moore
in tight race; Moore not conceding, wants recount. (That tightens Sen GOP
majority to 51-49).
- Tsys later ebbed amid selling as mkt realized despite Jones' win, he won't be
seated until early Jan so won't affect US Senate tax bill progress. Fast$, prop
sellers into UK. .
- LONDON: Tsys carryover sales by fast$ and prop accts. Then Tsys weakened,
tracking German Bunds lower. Bank portf dip buying in 10Y, 30Y Tsys; other 5Y,
- US SWAPS: Mildly tighter. Bank rcvg across US swap curve, and curve receiving.
- US CORPORATE ISSUANCE: Nothing Wed.