Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Treasury auctions of inflation-linked NTN-B local notes due 2026, 2030 and 2055 likely to drive rates.
- Brazil's tax reform rapporteur congressman Aguinaldo Ribeiro will read his report at Congress Special Committee this Tuesday at 3pm local time, according to the Congress official agenda.
- The legislation is an important part of MoF Guedes's reform agenda. According to CNN Brasil Guedes will seek to simplify the tax code by gradually consolidating a number of consumption taxes into a single one.
- For reference Lower House speaker Arthur Lira has indicated there is institutional commitment to proceed with a tax reform in Congress.