Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
US TSY FUTURES: Treasury Futures continue to fall making new session lows, still
very light volume (TYU 290k). Curves steepening:
* 2s10s +0.852, 25.356 (24.121L/25.356H);
* 2s30s +0.862, 35.803 (34.126L/35.880H);
* 5s30s +0.116, 20.604 (19.536L/20.635H);
Current futures levels:
* Sep Ultra bonds down 25/32 at 160-05 (160-03L/161-00H)
* Sep 30-yr Bond futures down 17/32 at 145-05 (145-04L/145-24H)
* Sep 10-yr futures down 07/32 at 120-4.5 (120-3.5L/120-12.5H)
* Sep 5-yr futures down 4.5/32 at 113-15.75 (113-15L/113-20.5H)
* Sep 2-yr futures down 1.25/32 at 105-25.5 (105-25L/105-26.75H)