Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
US TSY FUTURES: Treasury Futures making new session highs late, DXY/YEN paring
gains, equities have dipped lower, Curves continue flattening, update:
* 2s10s -2.017, 31.933 (31.751L/34.708H);
* 2s30s -2.495, 46.397 (46.187L/49.407H);
* 5s30s -0.534, 27.255 (26.534L/28.530H);
Current futures levels:
* Sep Ultra bonds up 1-18/32 at 159-29 (158-08L/159-29H)
* Sep 30-yr Bond futures up 1-00/32 at 145-08 (144-05L/145-08H)
* Sep 10-yr futures up 12/32 at 120-12 (119-30L/120-12H)
* Sep 5-yr futures up 07/32 at 113-23.75 (113-15.75L/113-23.75H)
* Sep 2-yr futures up 02/32 at 105-30.75 (105-28.5L/105-31H)