Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- TRY leads CEMEA FX for the day, now +1% vs the USD, trading around key support at 8.20
- limited local catalysts in the newsflow today, so seems like momentum from yesterday's session where the CBRT and state banks were suspected of defending the 8.50 level with FX reserves
- Bonds also catching a bid to snap a multi-day weakening stretch
- Local & USD curves bull steepening with 2Y tenors leading the move
- USD/TRY next Supports 8.1793, 8.1135