Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI Research
- About Us
US TSY FLOWS: Tsy futures trading weaker, low end overnight range on modest
volume, Sep/Dec roll largely done, quiet start to new month and calm ahead Aug
NFP release this morning. Sources note Aug payroll data historically tends to
fall short of est's followed upward revisions in following month.
Equities firmer (emini +5.75, 2475.75), gold softer (-2.17, 1318.23), oil weaker
(WTI -.31, 46.91).
- Asia, traded mildly weaker/narrow range through Asia hours, slight giveback
late Thu mnth-end buying. Relative value accts, Asian banks sold 5s and 10s.
- London, brief bid in early London hours followed by steady selling to current
lows. Sources reported cross-current flow from bank portfolios in intermediates.
- Swaps, spds running modestly wider, spd curve flatter. London hours, 10:00BST
there appeared to be a USD200mln receiver of USD 3Y at 1.62%, but could well be
a dealer hedge trade in reaction to a 2Y1Y receiver in 500mln+ just 3mins
- Eurodollars, mildly lower across the strip, LIBOR slips 1M -0.0011 to 1.2306%
(-0.0050/wk), 3M -0.0017 to 1.3161% (-0.0017/wk).