Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
US TSYS SUMMARY: Tsys are trading a little stronger though off highs Thursday.
- After directionless trading early, T-Note futures came to life after 0300EST,
pushing 10 ticks higher as Brexit headlines took some risk off.
- The Dec 18 T-Note future is up 4/32 at 118-28, having traded in a range of
118-195 to 119-005.
- Belly outperforming on Tsy curve. 2-Yr yield down 1.9bps at 2.8477%, 5-Yr down
2.4bps at 2.9328%, 10-Yr down 2bps at 3.1049%, and 30-Yr down 1.6bps at 3.3509%.
- Eurodollar futures a little higher, up 1.5-2.0 ticks from Jun20-beyond.
- Fed's Bostic, Quarles & Kashkari are all due to speak later, while U.S. retail
sales headlines the economic docket.
- Last night in Dallas Fed Chair Powell revealed little in the way of fresh
information, stressing the need for the Fed's gradual approach, while noting
that all meetings are live.
- Powell addressed widely discussed risks and tailwinds, noting that he is very
happy with how the U.S. economy is reacting to policy, stating that the balance
sheet run off is going very well, and that the Fed watches data closely.