Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
US TSY/RECAP: Tsys benefitted from a slide in U.S. equities on Friday, which
allowed T-Notes to close go out at/near best levels, while yields slid by
4.1-5.6bp across the curve.
- The belly of the curve led the way higher on Friday.
- PPI data provided a beat vs. exp.
- A speech from Fed's Daly provides the highlight today, with cash Tsys closed
for Veterans Day.
- T-Notes last 118.06, U.S. 10-Year cash Tsy yields closed at 3.182% on Friday.