Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
US TSYS SUMMARY: *** Tsys climbed steadily through session, futures at/near late
session highs on decent if not heavy month-end extension buying (>150k TYM last
10 minutes trade; >60k FVM), Block buy +23,602 FVM 113-30.25, buy through -29.75
offer post time.
- US$ index higher (DXY +.305, 90.660); equities lower (emini -16.5, 2730.5,
DJIA -194.0, 25215.9); gold little softer (XAU -0.87, 1317.43); West Texas crude
making new session lows late (WTI -1.51, 51.50).
- Relative quiet rate rally on day, limited to no react to data, (Chicago PMI
miss 61.9 in Feb vs. 64.0 est), 4Q GDP rev down to +2.5% SAAR, as expected.
- Rates followed Gilts higher early after EU releases draft EU Brexit withdrawal
agreement putting pressure on PM May's govt.
- Strong bounce front EDH8 Eurodlr futures post 3M LIBOR set (+0.0110 to
2.0172%, +0.0610/wk)mkt anticipated higher set after Fed chair Powell's hawkish
Q&A session post testimony. Round 2 w/Fed Chair Powell testimony to Senate Thu,
may see repeat of Wed's move if Powell reiterates hawkish tone.
- Late ylds: 2Y 2.254%, 3Y 2.412%, 5Y 2.647%, 7Y 2.799%, 10Y 2.868%, 30Y 3.128%