Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
AUSSIE BONDS: Tsys dragged Aussie Bond futures lower on SYCOM, pulling the
3-Year future back below the 50-DMA, as strong U.S. data & hawkish rhetoric from
Fed Chair Powell weighed on fixed income on Wednesday.
- The AU 3-/10-Year cash yield differential runs steeper, in sympathy with the
U.S. Tsy curve, and last deals at 69.0bp, +4.5bp on the day. AU bonds continue
to outperform their U.S. counterparts with the AU/U.S. 10-Year yield spread
dealing at ~-46.0bp last.
- The Bill strip trades 1-7 ticks lower last, running steeper on the day.
- Heathrow funding has launched A$ 10-Year paper that is expected to price
- AU trade data headlines the domestic docket today..