Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
US TSYS: Tsys edged higher in early Asia-Pacific dealing as regional equity
indices & U.S. index futures trade lower in the wake of the Fed's latest MonPol
decision, with most looking for a December hike from the FOMC.
- This risk off feel has provided a bid overnight after Tsys moved to fresh
session lows in late NY trade on Thursday.
- The curve sits a little flatter on the session at writing with 30-Year yields
1.6bp lower & T-Notes just off best levels last.
- The white & red Eurodollar contracts trade unch. to 1.0 tick higher.
- Focus Friday turns to PPI data & UoM sentiment, while Fedspeak picks up with
Williams, Harker & Quarles all due.
- T-Notes last 117.27, U.S. 10-Year cash Tsy yields last 3.223%.