Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI Research
- About Us
US TSYS: Tsys have ticked away from closing levels in early Asia-Pacific
dealing, after a flurry of late selling activity Wednesday linked to a TYZ8
block seller and the bid in U.S. equities.
- Yields have edged lower across the curve, after the flattening that was
- Notable options flow thus far: TYZ8 118.00/118.50 call spread 3.0K given at
- Eurodollar strip activity has been limited.
- Focus now falls on today's FOMC MonPol decision, with no change expected, and
most looking for a hike in December, eyes on language re: the economy, while
most will look to the minutes for any discussion re: IOER/and floor/corridor
- T-Notes last 117.27+, U.S. 10-Year cash Tsy yields last 3.228%.