Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
US TSYS SUMMARY: Tsys have traded without clear direction in European hours
after a sedate Asia-Pac session, edging slightly up overall ahead of CPI data.
- Hong Kong and Argentina concerns (in addition to all the other lingering
geopolitical issues), plus weak German ZEW survey data this morning, have
continued to underpin the US curve alongside other global core FI.
- 30-Yrs outperforming, and now nearing the 2016 low of 2.0882%: 2-Yr yield is
down 1.2bps at 1.5713%, 5-Yr down 0.8bps at 1.4844%, 10-Yr down 1.7bps at
1.6284%, and 30-Yr down 3.1bps at 2.1013%.
- Sep 10-Yr futures (TY) steady at at 130-12 (L: 130-07 / H: 130-17).
- Equities remain under pressure, S&P futures off 0.2%; dollar mixed.
- July CPI highlights at 0830ET: core expected to rise 0.2% M/M (0.3% prev.),
headline up 0.3% (0.1% prev.).
- BBG sources piece out earlier on Volcker Rule changes to ease banks` trading
rules had little immediate market impact.
- No FedSpeak scheduled.