Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
US TSYS: Tsys operated in a tight range in Asia-Pacific dealing, with the
10-Year benchmark Tsy yield consolidating above 3.00%.
- The curve is a little steeper than it was at settlement, with the shorter end
garnering a small bid in late Asia dealing.
- The Eurodollar strip has traded in lacklustre fashion, with the white & red
contracts unchanged to 0.5 ticks higher, back from the early session highs.
- Traders await the ECB MonPol decision & 7-Year Note supply on Thursday, ahead
of Friday's initial US GDP estimate.
- T-Notes last at 119.02, yields: 2Y 2.480%, 3Y 2.631%, 5Y 2.838%, 7Y 2.972%,
10Y 3.026%, 30Y 3.210%