Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Yld curves bull flattening as long end rates continue to extend session highs, volumes surge, TYH more than double opening levels currently at 570k. Not an equity correlated move as stocks hold gains albeit on choppy trade (ESH1 +12.5).
Recent flow includes prop and fast$ buying 10s, real$ and bank portfolio buying 30s. Current levels:
- 3M10Y -2.375, 98.571 (L: 90.892 / H: 101.808)
- 2Y10Y -2.376, 93.676 (L: 93.337 / H: 97.591)
- 2Y30Y -3.298, 168.791 (L: 168.302 / H: 173.858)
- 5Y30Y -2.338, 138.98 (L: 138.631 / H: 142.3)
- Current futures levels:
- Mar 2Y down 0.125/32 at 110-15.25 (L: 110-15.125 / H: 110-15.5)
- Mar 5Y up 1.75/32 at 125-28.75 (L: 125-26.25 / H: 125-29.75)
- Mar 10Y up 5/32 at 137-6 (L: 136-30 / H: 137-07.5)
- Mar 30Y up 22/32 at 169-18 (L: 168-19 / H: 169-22)
- Mar Ultra 30Y up 57/32 at 206-23 (L: 204-18 / H: 206-30)