Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
US TSYS: Tsys ticked lower in early Asia-Pacific trade benefitting from a
positive start for regional equity indices & warmer rhetoric from China towards
the U.S. re: trade.
- Positive reports re: Brexit developments also supported risk appetite (albeit
in modest fashion) during early dealing.
- T-Notes now trade back near/at unchanged levels, with participants wary ahead
of Tuesday's Mid-term elections in the U.S., yields are little changed on the
- Eurodollar volume has been light.
- 10-Year Note supply and the aforementioned Mid-terms provide the focal points
on Tuesday/into Wednesday, with the latter set to drive broader market
- T-Notes last 118.04, U.S. 10-Year cash Tsy yields last 3.199%.