Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
US TSY/RECAP: Tsys traded weaker across the board in the US session, closing
near daily as the 2-year and 5-year notes hit new multi-year lows. The curve
managed to recover slightly after flattening to new 10+ year lows late last
week, but the 30-year continued to outperform the 10-year. 10-year yield closed
- It was a quiet start to the week on the data front and comments by Fed
speakers were a mixed bag. StL Fed Pres Bullard: "no need to invert yld curve
via aggressive Fed hikes" after Clev Fed Pres Mester in Paris talked up gradual
hikes, change in policy framework.
- Retail sales on tap Tuesday (0.3% est; ex. motor vehicle, 0.5% est).
- Tsy Jun/Sep futures roll slowly picking up TUM/TUU leads w/appr 50.4k from 6.5
- Tsy ylds: 2Y 2.5475%, 3Y 2.7069%, 5Y 2.8621%, 7Y 2.9699%, 10Y 3.0024%, 30Y