Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
US TSYS SUMMARY: Tsys trading steady in 2s-10s, long end mildly higher/near top
end narrow range, modest volume (TYU<225k) ahead Fed chair semi-annual MonPol
testimony Tue (1000ET; testimony to Hse Fncl Srvs Comm same time Wed). Otherwise
limited data today: Redbook, IP/CapU. Note, media blackout starts Sat ahead Aug
1 FOMC, StL Fed Pres Bullard speaks on MonPol Friday 0820ET.
- US$ index little higher: DXY +0.023 to 94.534; US$/Yen higher +.23 to 112.52
(112.57H/112.23L); equities weaker (emini -3.0, 2793.5); gold steady (XAU +0.01,
1241.01); West Texas crude near steady after Mon's sell-off (WTI -0.01, 68.05).
- Asia, volume improves w/Japan back from extended holiday, quiet open, two-way
trade w/slightly better selling in 5s-10s from props, fast$ into London
- London, rates drew bank buying in 5s and 10s after the open, real$ sold long
end, deal-tied buying adding to support.
- Eurodollar futures, steady/mildly higher, short end sales post +0.0093 to
2.3419% (+0.0061/wk). Tsy cash/ylds: 2Y 99-26 (2.595%), 5Y 99-13 (2.752%), 10Y
100-05 (2.855%), 30Y 103-08 (2.959%)