August 09, 2022 07:32 GMT
TTF drifting lower as storage injections continue despite the ongoing low supplies from Russia.
- TTF SEP 22 down -1.7% at 189.85€/MWh
- TTF WIN 22 down -2% at 187.52€/MWh
- Current storage levels are now equal to the 5-year average at 72% despite a slight slowing in injections in data for Friday released yesterday. Storage is up to 72.64% full in Germany, 75.02% in Italy, 83.01% in France and 68.7% in Netherlands.
- Supply from Russia is steady with Nord Stream nominated at 31.8mcm/d while flows through Ukraine are 42.1mcm/d.
- LNG imports remain very high, but Italy’s biggest import terminal of Adriatic LNG has shut for planned maintenance until the end of August. Norwegian supply is just slightly down with nominations at 319.3mcm/d and is also expecting some maintenance with outages at Troll and Kollsnes planned from Aug 13.