Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Local & USD rates unch this morning, having traded firmer in yesterday's broadly risk-on session.
- Local curve continued to outperform, bull flattening -14-23bp in the 5-10Y portion of the curve with the 10Y leading the move lower.
- USD bonds, by contrast, bull steepened in the 2-5Y section of the curve – dipping -3.8-5.2bp lower on the day.
- W/w the local curve trades firmly bull flatter with the 7-10Y tenors -39-53bp lower, while USD bonds are more subdued w/w at -5-9bp lower in 4-10Y yields.