Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Below gives key levels of markets in the second half of the Asia-Pac session:
- Nikkei 225 up 544.09 points at 29323.7
- ASX 200 up 51.668 points at 6892.2
- Shanghai Comp. up 37.047 points at 3533.38
- JGB 10-Yr future down 16 ticks at 151.48, yield up 0.5bp at 0.065%
- Aussie 10-Yr future down 7.0 ticks at 98.730, yield up 6.9bp at 1.261%
- U.S. 10-Yr future -0-04 at 136-18, yield up 2.42bp at 1.186%
- WTI crude up $0.61 at $57.46, Gold down $2.65 at $1811.81
- USD/JPY up 11 pips at Y105.50
- BIDEN: WILL BE 'EXTREME COMPETITION' WITH CHINA, WON'T TAKE TRUMP APPROACH (CNBC)
- DEMOCRATS CLEAR PATH FOR APPROVAL OF BIDEN'S $1.9 TRILLION COVID PACKAGE (RTRS)
- ASTRA VACCINE SHOWS LESS EFFECT AGAINST SOUTH AFRICA VARIANT (BBG)
- ITALY'S 5-STAR, LEAGUE OPEN UP TO DRAGHI GOVERNMENT, AWAIT POLICY PLANS (RTRS)
- PBOC SEES LESS CASH WITHDRAWAL DEMAND BEFORE HOLIDAY THIS YEAR (BBG)