Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: 138.47 High Aug 7
- RES 3: 138.13 High Aug 11
- RES 2: 137.42/44 50-day EMA / 20-day EMA
- RES 1: 137.40 High Aug 19
- PRICE: 137.16 @ Close Aug 21
- SUP 1: 136.54/53 Low Aug 13 / 61.8 % of the Jun - Aug rally
- SUP 2: 136.48 Low Jun 19
- SUP 3: 135.97 76.4% retracement of the Jun - Aug rally
- SUP 4: 135.55 200-dma (cont)
Gilts appear to be consolidating for now, trading below last week's 137.40 high. Recent gains still appear corrective in nature suggesting a bearish theme continues to dominate. From a pattern perspective, activity since Aug 13 has taken on the appearance of a bear flag, reinforcing a bearish theme. The trigger for a fresh round of losses is 136.54, Aug 13 low where a break would open 135.97. Initial resistance is at 137.40/44.