Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 3: 99.780 - High Apr 01 and bull trigger
- RES 2: 99.750 - High May 21 and 22
- RES 1: 99.730 - Congestion highs between Jun 15 - 22
- PRICE: 99.700 @ 17:25 BST Aug 21
- SUP 1: 99.680 - Low Jul 14 / 22 / 28 and Aug 14
- SUP 2: 99.667 - 23.6% retracement of the March - April Rally
- SUP 3: 99.597 - 38.2% retracement of the Mar - Apr rally
Aussie 3yr futures recently recovered off 99.680, a level that has offered support on Jul 14, 22, 28 and Aug 17. This signals potential for 99.725, Aug 4 high and the key hurdle for bulls at the 99.730 congestion highs, a level that has offered resistance between Jun 15 - 22. A break of this hurdle is required to highlight a strong bullish set-up while weakness below 99.680 would be regarded equally important from a bearish perspective.