Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
- RES 4: 135.757 76.4% retrace of the May 4 - Jun 10 decline (cont)
- RES 3: 135.500 High May 22 (cont)
- RES 2: 135.421 61.8% retrace of the May 4 - Jun 10 decline (cont)
- RES 1: 135.340 High May 18
- PRICE: 135.320 @ 04:52 BST Jul 31
- SUP 1: 134.940 Low Jul 29
- SUP 2: 134.610/560 Low Jul 20 / Low Jul 13
- SUP 3: 134.510 Low Jul 2 and key support
- SUP 4: 134.410 Low Jun 17
Bobl futures are firmer having rallied yesterday, clearing the former resistance at 135.080, Jun 29 high. The break confirms a range breakout and also a resumption of the recovery that has been in place since Jun 5. This sets the scene for a climb towards 135.421 (cont), 61.8% of the Apr - Jun sell-off. A break here would open 135.500, Jun 22 low (cont). On the downside, support is at 134.940, Jul 29 low.