Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
- RES 3: 99.3600 - High Apr 02
- RES 2: 99.2250 - High Apr 17
- RES 1: 99.1850 - High Aug 5
- PRICE: 98.9950 @ 14:48 BST, Aug 31
- SUP 1: 98.9350 - Low Aug 28
- SUP 2: 98.8100 - Low Jun 8
- SUP 3: 98.7210 - 61.8% Mar 10 - 19 Downleg
10yr futures edged to new multi-month lows following the appearance of Fed's Powell at Jackson Hole. This extended the range base lower, bringing the mid-June lows into range. The decent intraday reversal however keeps the over-arching trend unchanged, with sideways activity still expected to continue to dominate. A break of the 98.8100, the range base or 99.1850 is required to signal a clearer directional move.