Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: 134.357 0.764 proj of the May 20 - 26 - 31 price swing
- RES 3: 134.290 High May 7
- RES 2: 134.262 0.618 proj of the May 20 - 26 - 31 price swing
- RES 1: 134.220 High Jun 4
- PRICE: 134.1100 @ 05:08 BST Jun 8
- SUP 1: 133.991 20-day EMA
- SUP 2: 133.860 Low May 28 and 31 and key short-term support
- SUP 3: 133.690 Low May 24
- SUP 4: 133.450 Low May 20 and the bear trigger
Bobl futures traded higher Jun 4 and have confirmed a clear break of resistance at 134.100. The break higher also confirms a bullish price sequence of higher highs and higher lows as the rally from the May 20 low extends. This signals scope for a move towards 134.262, a Fibonacci projection and 134.290, the May 7 high. Key short-term support has been defined at 133.860, May 28 and 31 low. A break would be bearish.