Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 135.350 High Apr 8 (cont)
- RES 3: 135.313 2.236 proj of the May 20 - 26 - 31 price swing
- RES 2: 135.160 2.00 proj of the May 20 - 26 - 31 price swing
- RES 1: 135.270 High Jul 26
- PRICE: 135.100 @ 05:15 BST Jul 27
- SUP 1: 134.900 Low Jul 22
- SUP 2: 134.710/673 High Jul 8 / 20-day EMA
- SUP 3: 134.468 50-day EMA
- SUP 4: 134.410 Low Jul 13 and a key support
Bobl futures traded higher yesterday as a bullish theme continues to dominate. This follows the break on Jul 8 of a key short-term resistance at 134.510, Jun 11 high and a Fibonacci projection. The move higher confirmed a resumption of the uptrend from May 20 and subsequent gains reinforce the current bullish trend structure. The rising channel top drawn from the May 20 low has also been breached. Initial support lies at 134.900, Jul 22 high.