Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 3: 99.165 - High Nov 20
- RES 2: 99.035 - High Dec 23 and key resistance
- RES 1: 98.511 - High Jun 9
- PRICE: 98.470 @ 16:33 BST Jun 10
- SUP 1: 98.261 - 50-dma
- SUP 2: 98.250 - 50% Retracement of the May Rally
- SUP 3: 97.485 - Low March 2020
Aussie 10y futures continue their medium-term trend higher, extending gains to top out at 98.511, the Jun 9 high. This improves the outlook going forward, with the probability of progress through the 2021 losses increasing over the past few weeks. 98.220, May 14 low (cont) is support. A break would open 98.070, Mar 19 low and the 98.020 bear trigger, Mar 26 low.