Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 135-19+ 50% Aug'20 - May'21 Sell-Off
- RES 3: 135-09 High Feb 25
- RES 2: 135-00+ 200-dma (cont)
- RES 1: 134-25+ High Jul 19
- PRICE: 134-15 @ 16:34 BST Jul 19
- SUP 1: 132-30+ Low Jul 14 and High Jun 21
- SUP 2: 132-29+ 20-day EMA
- SUP 3: 132-13+ Bull channel base drawn off the May 30 low
- SUP 4: 131-24+/14 Low Jun 25 / Low Jun 17 and a key support
Treasury futures rallied sharply Monday, building on the nascent gains seen at the end of last week. This boosts upside targets higher, with the 200-dma (cont) the next key level at 135-00+. Monday's rally puts the contract above the channel top (crossing at 134-10) to reinforce the bullish tone. A break of 132-30, Jul 14 low would instead be bearish.