Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 134.758 1.382 proj of the May 20 - 26 - 31 price swing
- RES 3: 134.663 1.236 proj of the May 20 - 26 - 31 price swing
- RES 2: 134.510 1.00 proj of the May 20 - 26 - 31 price swing
- RES 1: 134.250/390 High Jun 17 / High Jun 15
- PRICE: 134.010 @ 05:22 BST Jun 25
- SUP 1: 133.860 Low May 28, 31, Jun 22 and key S/T support
- SUP 2: 133.700 76.4% retracement of the May 20 - Jun 11 rally
- SUP 3: 133.530 Low May 21
- SUP 4: 133.450 Low May 20 and the bear trigger
Bobl futures dipped lower earlier this week, extending the recent pullback. Although the move lower is considered corrective, a near-term bearish risk is present. Price is below the 20-day EMA and key support is at 133.860, May 28 and 31 low. A break lower would strengthen a bearish case. On the upside, key resistance and the bull trigger has been defined at 134.510, a Fibonacci projection and the Jun 11 high. Initial resistance is at 134.250.