Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 112.365 High Jan 27 (cont)
- RES 3: 112.360 2.00 proj of the Jun 22 - Jul 8 - Jul 13 price swing
- RES 2: 112.335 1.764 proj of the Jun 22 - Jul 8 - Jul 13 price swing
- RES 1: 112.325 High Jul 26
- PRICE: 112.295 @ 05:26 BST Jul 27
- SUP 1: 112.245 Low Jul 21
- SUP 2: 112.210 Low Jul 20
- SUP 3: 112.180/150 Low Jul 16 / Low Jul 13
- SUP 4: 112.140 Low Jul 5 and 6
The Schatz futures outlook remains bullish and the contract continues to climb. The break on Jul 20 of resistance at 112.210, Jun 11 high strengthens a bullish case with the focus on 112.335 next, a Fibonacci projection. Note too that recent gains have also established a bullish price sequence of higher highs and higher lows, the definition of an uptrend. On the downside, initial support is seen at 112.245, Jul 21 low.