Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 4153.00 High Jun 17 and bull trigger
- RES 3: 4121.00 High Jun 25
- RES 2: 4101.50 High Jul 1 and key near-term resistance
- RES 1: 4071.50 High Jul 22
- PRICE: 4060.50 @ 05:53 BST Jul 23
- SUP 1: 3944.00/3895.00 Low Jul 19
- SUP 2: 3871.00 Low Jul 21 / Low May 19
- SUP 3: 3830.00 Low May 13 and a key support
- SUP 4: 3779.00 Low Mar 26
EUROSTOXX 50 futures maintain this week's recovery and are trading close to yesterday's high. Key near-term resistance is seen at 4101.50, Jul 1 high. While this level remains intact, recent gains are considered corrective. A break higher is required to strengthen a bullish case and this would suggest scope for a climb towards the Jun 17 high of 4153.00. A reversal lower would expose Monday's low of 3895.00.