Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 134-19 38.2% 2020 - 2021 Sell-off
- RES 3: 134-12+ High Feb 26 (cont)
- RES 2: 134-06 1.618 proj of the Jun 17 - 21 - 25 price swing
- RES 1: 134-03/04+ High Jul 8 / Bull channel top off the May 30 low
- PRICE: 133-14+ @ 15:51 BST Jul 8
- SUP 1: 133-06+ Low Jul 7
- SUP 2: 132-30 High Jun 21 and recent breakout level
- SUP 3: 132-08 Bull channel base drawn off the May 30 low
- SUP 4: 131-24+/14 Low Jun 25 / Low Jun 17 and a key support
Treasury futures rallied Thursday, extending the bull run from the Jun lows. The week's high of 134-03 marked a test of the bull channel top drawn off the May 30 low. Thus far, the resistance has held and a break is needed to confirm the next leg higher. For bears, the bull channel has identified the upper and lower boundaries of the current uptrend. If the channel remains intact, Thursday's high could turn out to be a short-term reversal point.