Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 135-22 2.618 proj of Jun 17 - 21 - 25 price swing
- RES 3: 135-19+ 50% Aug'20 - May'21 Sell-Off
- RES 2: 135-09 High Feb 25
- RES 1: 135-07 High Jul 20 and the bull trigger
- PRICE: 134-05 @ 11:23 BST Jul 23
- SUP 1: 133-26 Low Jul 19
- SUP 2: 132-30+ Low Jul 14 and High Jun 21
- SUP 3: 132-25+ 50-day EMA
- SUP 4: 132-19 Bull channel base drawn off the May 30 low
Treasury futures remain below Tuesday's high of 135-07. Monday's climb resulted in a break of the bull channel top drawn from the Mar 30 low and this represents a bullish development. Price however has moved back into the channel. Key short-term support is at 133-26, Jul 19 low. The outlook is bullish while it holds. A break though would signal scope for a deeper pullback within the channel. 135-07 is the bull trigger.