Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 3: 152.54 - 38.2% Mar'20 - Feb'21 Decline
- RES 2: 152.03 - High Jan 21
- RES 1: 152.02 - High Jun 11
- PRICE: 151.72 @ 16:50 BST Jun 21
- SUP 1: 151.17 - 38.2% Feb - Apr Rally
- SUP 2: 150.88 - Low Apr 1
- SUP 3: 150.19 - Low Feb 26
JGB futures have resumed their uptrend, pushing through nearby resistance to strike a new multi-month high at 152.02. This shifts next resistance higher to the Jan 21 high of 152.03, with key resistance at the 38.2% Fib of 152.54. Initial support is 151.17, a retracement where a break would strengthen a bearish case. Key resistance has been defined at 152.02.