Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 135.350 High Apr 8 (cont)
- RES 3: 135.313 2.236 proj of the May 20 - 26 - 31 price swing
- RES 2: 135.160 2.00 proj of the May 20 - 26 - 31 price swing
- RES 1: 135.130 High Jul 20
- PRICE: 135.040 @ 05:06 BST Jul 21
- SUP 1: 134.710/570 High Jul 8 / Low Jul 15
- SUP 2: 134.410 Low Jul 13 and a key support
- SUP 3: 134.365 50-day EMA
- SUP 4: 134.167 Bull channel base drawn off the May 20 low
Bobl futures traded higher again yesterday, extending the current rally. The contract on Jul 8 confirmed a break of a key S/T resistance at 134.510, Jun 11 high and a Fibonacci projection. This confirmed a resumption of the uptrend from May 20 and the climb Friday and this week reinforces the current bullish trend structure. The bull channel top drawn from the May 20 low has also been breached. Initial support lies at 134.710, Jul 8 high.