Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 3: 99.290 - High Oct 16, 2020 and key resistance
- RES 2: 99.165 - High Nov 20, 2020
- RES 1: 98.996 - 76.4% retracement of the Oct '20 - Feb sell-off
- PRICE: 98.760 @ 17:05 BST Sep 03
- SUP 1: 98.750 - Low Sep 03 and key support
- SUP 2: 98.495 - Low Jul 6
- SUP 3: 98.320 - Low Jun 17
Aussie 10y futures remain bullish although the contract remains in a short-term corrective cycle. Price recently cleared 98.910, Aug 5 high to confirm a resumption of the uptrend. This maintains the bullish price structure of higher highs and higher lows and note that moving average conditions are in a bull mode. The focus is on 99.165, Nov 20, 2020 high. Initial firm support has been defined at 98.750, Sep 03 low.