Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
LOCAL NEWS (Public holiday: Heritage Day)
- Union Cosatu calls for support for 'loyal ally ANC' in the upcoming local general elections to "defend the 1994 democratic breakthrough" and ensure the party wins in all 257 municipalities including local metro councils.
- Comes at a time when ANC support is slipping due to rampant corruption, factionalism, public sector wage cuts and non-payment of staff salaries.
- Cosatu said its workers could not afford to see the ANC lose power with the party defending the NHI bill and land expropriation to accelerate land reform.
- Says it will wage a "relentless campaign to mobilise workers and their families to support the ANC"
- SA records 2,783 new cases & 155 deaths