Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
$14B Apple 6-part jumbo kicks off February, matches all of 2020 issuance from tech icon
- Date $MM Issuer (Priced *, Launch #)
- 02/01 $14B #Apple 6-part jumbo: $2.5B 5Y +32, $2.5B 7Y +47, $2.75B 10Y +57, $1.5B 20Y +72, $3B 30Y +82, $1.75B 40Y +95. Last year Apple issued $14B total: $5.5B on August 13, 2020 w/ $1.25B 5Y +28, $1.25B 10Y +58, $1.25B 30Y +100, $7.75B 40Y +118; $8.5B issued on May 4, 2020: $2B 3Y +60, $2.25B 5Y +80, $1.75B 10Y +110, $2.5B 30Y +145. Apple also in the top ten record jumbo issuance w/$17B back in April 2013.
- 02/01 $1.5B #UBS PerpNC10 4.375%
- 02/01 $Benchmark Altria Group 11Y +140, 20Y +180, 30Y +190, 40Y +220
- 02/01 $850M #National Rural Utilities $500M 3Y +2, $350M 10Y +60
- 02/01 $700M *GATX Corp $400M 10Y +90, $300M 30Y +125
- 02/01 $600M *Hyundai 5Y +92.5
- Rolled to Tuesday:
- 02/01 $1B Clear Channel Worldwide 7NC3
- 02/02 $Benchmark World Bank 10Y +14a
- No new issuance Friday; Total January issuance $227.55B