Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Real-time Actionable Insight
Get the latest on Central Bank Policy and FX & FI Markets to help inform both your strategic and tactical decision-making.Free Access
$16.52B Total issuance for Thursday, $42.37B/wk
- Date $MM Issuer (Priced *, Launch #)
- 04/08 $5B *KFW 2Y -2
- 04/08 $4.1B #Organon $2.1B 7NC3 4.125%, $2.0B 10NC 5.125%
- 04/08 $4B #Japan Bank of Int Cooperation (JBIC) WNG $1B 3Y +4, $3B 10Y +24
- 04/08 $1B #MassMutual $400M 3Y +32, $600M 3Y FRN SOFR+36
- 04/08 $1B #Canadian Pension Plan (CPPIB) WNG 3.5Y +1
- 04/08 $920M #Sumitomo Life Insurance 60NC10 3.375%
- 04/08 $500M *AIIB WNG 5Y FRN SOFR+22
- $12.7B Priced Wednesday; $25.85B/wk
- 04/07 $5B *Asia Development Bank (ADB) 5Y +2
- 04/07 $3B *Ontario 5Y +11
- 04/07 $1.5B *United Overseas Bank (UOB) $750M 5Y +48, $750M 10.5NC5.5 +123
- 04/07 $850M *EBRD 5Y FRN SOFR+19
- 04/07 $800M *Pacific Life Global 5Y +53
- 04/07 $550M *Northern Natural Gas +30Y +110
- 04/07 $500M *Brookfield Finance 10Y +107
- 04/07 $500M *Jabil 5Y +85
- $8.7B Priced Tuesday
- 04/06 $2.5B *Mexico 20Y +205
- 04/06 $2.25B *General Motors $850M 3Y +73, $400M 3Y FRN SOFR+76, $1B 7Y +108 (adds to $2.5B on Jan 5: $1.5B 5Y +92, $1B 10Y +140)
- 04/06 $2.5B *Toyota Motor Cr $1B 2Y +28, $750M 2Y FRN SOFR+32, $750M 7Y +58 (adds to $3B on Jan 6: $1B 3Y +25, $750M 3Y FRN SOFR+33, $700M 5Y +40, $550M 10Y +62.5)
- 04/06 $750M *Penske Trucking +5Y +83
- 04/06 $700M *Brighthouse Financial Global Funding $400M 3Y +72, $300M 3Y FRN SOFR+76
- $4.45B Priced Monday
- 04/05 $2B *Marvell Tech $500B 5Y +75, $750M 7Y +105, $750M 10Y +125
- 04/05 $1B *Equitable Financial Life $350M 2Y +35, $650M 2Y FRN SOFR+39
- 04/05 $850M *Protective Life 2Y +33, 5Y +68
- 04/05 $600M *Principal Life Global Funding $300M 2Y +43, $300M 2Y FRN SOFR+45
March leads 2021 with stellar $232.62B high-grade corporate issuance vs. $275.48B for Mar 2020 (second to all-time record of $401.325B in April 2020). Q1'21 ahead last years pace $618.03B vs. $548.16B -- but April 2021 will be hard pressed to match last years record $401.32B for a single month!
|2020 Recap:||Record $2.196T|
|Dec'20||$52.24B; $796.54B H2 2020|
|Jun'20||$180.50B; Record $1.40T H2 2020|
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.