- G10 Markets
- Fixed Income
- Foreign Exchange
- Emerging Markets
- MNI Research
- Global Macro
- Political Risk
- About Us
Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
- G10 Markets
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
Real-time insight of oil & gas markets
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Real-time Actionable Insight
Get the latest on Central Bank Policy and FX & FI Markets to help inform both your strategic and tactical decision-making.Free Access
US Futures Pointing to Modestly Positive Open
Markets in Europe are mixed, with the EuroStoxx 50 flat as German weakness is countered by strength in Spanish, French stocks. Salient index options trades today include EuroStoxx 50 Bank Index Dec 35/70, RR bought the call for 0.67 in 10k.
- In Europe, real estate is outperforming, with financials and industrials not far behind. Energy and healthcare names are lagging.
- Equity futures in the US are pointing to modest gains at the open, with the e-mini S&P higher by just over 25 points at the NY crossover.
- 50-dma holds as support for the Dec-20 e-mini at 3,398.61, while yesterday's highs provide first resistance at 3,496.50 ahead of 3,510.26, the 76.4% retracement of the early October downtick.
- Focus remains on earnings following the IBM beat on expectations after the close yesterday (nonetheless, shares are down 3% pre-market). Highlights Tuesday include Lockheed Martin, Netflix, P&G, Philip Morris and Texas Instruments.
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
Why Subscribe to
MNI is the leading providerof intelligence and analysis on the Global Fixed Income, Foreign Exchange and Energy markets. We use an innovative combination of real-time analysis, deep fundamental research and journalism to provide unique and actionable insights for traders and investors. Our "All signal, no noise" approach drives an intelligence service that is succinct and timely, which is highly regarded by our time constrained client base.
Our Head Office is in London with offices in Chicago, Washington and Beijing, as well as an on the ground presence in other major financial centres across the world.