Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Since the start of the year, we have seen that the rise of the US Dollar has been mainly driven by the divergence in growth expectations between US and the rest of the developed economies.
- This chart shows how the underperformance of the Euro area (relative to the US) has been weighing on the single currency.
- Even though economic data have disappointed in most of the developed economies in recent months, the rising uncertainty combined with the sharp deceleration in the Chinese economic activity have had a stronger impact on the Euro area than in the US.
- EURUSD broke below its 1.17 support at the end of September; next resistance to watch stands at 1.15, which corresponds to the 50% retracement of the 1.0640 - 1.2350 range.