Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
US TSYS SUMMARY: US Treasuries are trading mixed in what has been a rather
subdued trading session with limited data or official comments seen to direct
markets. US 10-yr note is little changed from Friday closing level at 2.9469%
with yield curve slightly steepening as 2-yr yield raises by 0.6bps.
- US Tsys operated in a limited range during Asia with little in the way of
fresh catalysts to generate any notable trading impetus, with the cash curve
undergoing some minor bear flattening.
- There was downside interest in Tsy options, expressed via a block trade of the
TYZ8 118/117 1x2 put spread overnight, with ~1.9K of the strategy blocked.
- Tsys recovered modest losses to trade little changed during London morning
session and then pretty much drifted sideways with a lack of data or official
comments seen to direct markets. There was some outright buying in TYU8 at
119-21 contract but there was no appetite to take it higher.
- Eurodollar futures have recovered majority of earlier small losses but volume
has been light. Strip is a touch flatter as Green/Blues are steady to +0.5 tick.