Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
US TSYS SUMMARY: US Treasuries open NY higher, with yield curves mainly flatter
but 5/30Y a bit steeper. US stock index futures were mixed, mainly weaker;
European stocks indexes are narrowly mixed. Traders await Pres. Trump choice on
Fed Chair this week. Meanwhile NY Times said Paul Manafort and Rick Gates were
told to surrender to Feds in connection with alleged activity tied to Russian
influence peddling probe.
- TOKYO: Tsys improved, flatter with misc acct sales in short end and 2Ys, while
better buying occurred in intermediates to long end. Buying again in MBS
(follows overnight MBS buying too on Oct. 26th.
- LONDON: Tsys continued to hold a bid, extended upside range amid German Bund
rally. Better buying in intermediates; two-way flows in 10Ys with real$ buying.
Options-tied buying/squaring. NYMEX crude oil traded up 0.15% at $53.98.
- US SWAPS: Steady/mixed; light 3Y receiver at 1.9375%.
- OVERNIGHT REPO: Tsys 5Y note remains tight at negative rate. EURODLR FUTURS:
Short end steady, long end mildly higher.
- US HIGH-GRADE CORPORATE BONDS: No Mon. issuance.